European Supply Chain Conference
18th November 2019
12:30 – 16:30
Novotel Madrid Center
€ 180 excl. VAT.
Are you a supply chain professional working in the European Consumer Goods industry? Join us in Madrid for LEAD Network’s first ever European Supply Chain Conference, one of the many LEAD-Up day events taking place prior to our LEAD Network Annual Event.
What can you expect? A unique moment for networking with other professionals in your industry and the opportunity to discuss with Europe’s top Supply Chain Leaders on the theme of “Going Digital in Supply Chain – Culture Matters”.
- What will the Consumer Retail arena look like in the next 5-10 years?
- What implications will digitalization and the technology development have on our Supply Chains?
- How have the industry key players faced these challenges and what opportunities do they see?
- Will the cultural shift bring a step change in favour of gender balance?
One of the keynote speakers at the European Supply Chain Conference is Ines von Jagemann, Board Member Digital, Tchibo.
As a member of the Executive Board (CDO), Ines von Jagemann is responsible for Tchibo’s digital division which covers eCommerce, Tchibo’s digital services travel as well as cell phone business, corporate IT, business intelligence and digital transformation. Before she came to Tchibo (an international consumer goods and retail company) in 2011, Ines was managing director at Consist Software Solutions. With more than 15 years of digital, eCommerce and IT related experience, she has held various senior leadership roles. She is experienced in implementing new business models and in restructuring existing organisations including continuous transformation.
Look forward to her talk on “Benefit from the changes and opportunities of the digital revolution. Go for transformation. Now. Step by step”.
Here a little preview of the session:
Digital transformation – as THE answer to the digital revolution – is much more than the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business. Digital transformation stands for changes in strategy and business model, infrastructure and systems. Moreover, it is a cultural change that requires organisations to continually challenge the status quo, experiment, and get comfortable with failure.
Key Questions she will explore:
- What does digital revolution mean?
- Why and how do we need to transform as an organisation to remain relevant for our customers?
- What is the role of leadership and how do we need to adapt our ways of working together?
- Does digital transformation create opportunities for diversity?
So, if you want to get a deeper understanding of what the digital revolution means for your organisation and how to find actionable answers to challenges and opportunities, then join Ines von Jagemann and other Supply Chain Professionals at our first ever European Supply Chain Conference. Book your ticket today!