The mission of LEAD Network is to attract, retain and advance women in the Consumer Goods and Retail Sector in Europe through education, leadership and business development. LEAD Network is a non-profit foundation, volunteer-led, with 9000 members and 8 country chapters in the UK, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland and France, plus two functional Chapters dedicated to advancing women in Supply Chain and in Sales & Buying in Consumers Goods & Retail. LEAD Network offers its members educational programmes such as webinars, local networking events, inspirational journeys series, and an annual European conference.
Education Manager (m/f)
LEAD Network is seeking an Education Manager to join the LEAD Network team.
The Manager will develop the education strategy, build education plan and content, and manage the educational programmes of LEAD Network, working alongside the Education Committee of volunteers.
Education programmes include:
- Annual Conference
- Webinar series
- Mentorship Programme
- D&I best practice library
- D&I Maturity Self-Assessment Tool
- D&I Best practice campaigns and workshops
- Inclusive Leadership Programme
- Participate as a member of the Education Committee.
- Advise Education Committee volunteers on LEAD Network technology solutions, ways of working and processes.
- Own the maintenance and content administration of the D&I Best Practice Library.
- Provide Learning & Development insights and expertise to committee initiatives.
- Participate in specific work streams on content/programme design alongside volunteers.
- Act as programme manager for the following programmes:
- Inclusive Leadership Development Programme
- Mentorship Programme
- D&I Maturity Self-Assessment
- D&I Best Practice Webinars & Workshops
- Career Development Activities (TBC)
Programme Management Activities may also include:
- Setting up and hosting webinars organised by Education Committee.
- Managing the back-office systems that are supporting the offerings- e.g. feedback surveys, CRM groups, Zoom, etc.
- Setting up notifications and sending communication to programme participants via the Member Platform (CRM tool).
- Setting up co-horts on the Member Platform.
- Being a point of contact for Education Programme participants in case of questions.
- Moderating discussions in the Member Platform to engage programme participants.
- Support the day-to-day running of programmes.
Key skills – “Must haves”
- Affinity and passion for LEAD Network mission is essential.
- Ability to motivate and inspire volunteers.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving.
- Adept at collaboration.
- Professional presence and ability to work with senior level executives.
- Excellent ability to understand unmet needs.
- Self-driven. Ability to work alone. Resourceful. Independent.
- Understands cultural differences.
- English fluent.
- Be a “do-er”.
- Experience in developing Learning & Development programmes is a plus.
- Professional experience in Retail and Consumer Goods sector is a plus.
- Position is open to European nationals.
- Part time.
- Ability to work as an independent contractor.
- Travel may be required.
- Availability Q1 2021 preferred.
How to apply
All motivated candidates are welcome to contact:
Sharon Jeske, Executive Director of the LEAD Network, at email@example.com ; +33 7615 65012