LEAD Network has a mission to attract, retain and advance women in the consumer goods and retail sector in Europe, through education, leadership and business development. We are a non-profit, volunteer-led foundation with more than 12,000 members. We have nine country Chapters in the UK, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, France, Poland, Belgium & Luxembourg, plus two functional Chapters dedicated to advancing women in Supply Chain and Sales & Buying.
Contractor or Employee status
Full time preferred
Do you want to help advance the careers of women in the consumer products and retail industry? We are looking for a leader with drive – a resourceful individual who can play a key role in developing our network of country and functional Chapters across Europe.
- Building and leading our Chapters strategy, and ensuring robust Chapter governance
- Working with Chapter leaders and committees to deliver a wide-ranging programme of events and activities
- Facilitating the sharing of best practice between Chapters
- Acting as a link between Chapters, Chapter sub-committees and LEAD Network governance
- Developing streamlined and effective processes
You will have an affinity and passion for the LEAD Network mission, coupled with excellent communication and organisational skills. An EU national with a proven track record, preferably in the consumer goods and retail industry, you will be a proactive individual who is equally confident working independently or in partnership with senior-level executives. Fluent English is required. Travel required once situation allows.
The deadline for applications is August 31st.
How to apply
Marga van Winsen, Programme Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org