LEAD Network Awards Conference 2023
Welcome to the LEAD Network Awards Nomination Page
The LEAD Network Awards are all about celebrating excellence in the realm of Gender Equality and Inclusion, and recognising outstanding individuals and initiatives that have truly made a difference. We want to commend the exceptional work that’s being undertaken to attract, retain and advance women in the Consumer Goods and Retail sector in Europe.
The LEAD Network Awards are setting the industry standard, inspiring others to take bold action to create more sustainable value by leveraging the full talent pool.
Below, you’ll find the open categories for the LEAD Network Awards. Choose the one that best matches your nominee’s achievements.
Who can nominate?
Anyone who works in the CPG and Retail industry and is a member of LEAD Network is eligible to nominate entries for the open category Awards. For all other awards, they should be working at one of our partner companies.
Who is Eligible?
To be considered for the LEAD Network Awards, nominees need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Anyone who works in the CPG and Retail industry and is a member of LEAD Network is eligible
- These award categories are accepting nominations from all companies in the Consumer Goods and Retail/Wholesale sector in Europe.*
- These awards are FREE to enter and both LEAD Network partner and non-partner organisations are invited to participate.
- The majority of work described in the application should have been carried out within the 18 months prior to the submission deadline.
- And, of course, they need to be available to join us at the award ceremony** happening on October 12th, 2023 in Dusseldorf, which is always an inspiring and exciting event.
How to Nominate an entry for the LEAD Network Awards
Ready to nominate an extraordinary individual or initiative for the LEAD Network Awards? Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on the relevant link below to access the nomination form.
- Fill out the application form with all the relevant details. Don’t forget to include any supporting documentation or evidence where needed!
- Submit the completed application form and any additional materials by July 31st, 2023. We want to make sure we have ample time to review each nomination, so we won’t be able to accept late submissions.
- Once we receive all the nominations, our wonderful panel of judges will dive in and review every detail. Their decisions will be based solely on the information provided in the nomination application.
Exclusive to our partner companies, the submissions for the following 6 categories are now CLOSED
Excellence in Volunteer Service
This award recognises outstanding achievement in Volunteer Service furthering the mission of LEAD Network.
This award recognises a LEAD Network Member for being a role model and inclusive leader, setting an example for our industry.
Bold Idea from Chapter Award
This is awarded to the most impactful and forward-thinking idea that has been implemented by a LEAD Network Chapter in the last 18 months.
Chapter Leadership Award
This is awarded to a LEAD Network Chapter Chair or Co-Chair who has driven the chapter growth and provided exemplary leadership to the chapter.
Outstanding Chapter Award
This award recognises an outstanding chapter that actively brings the mission and objectives of LEAD Network to life.
Partner Ambassador Excellence Award
This award recognises outstanding achievement in Partner Engagement in progressing LEAD Network’s mission within and outside the Partner organisation.
This year we’re delighted to launch two open category awards to recognise the work being done in our sector. These are:
If you know someone deserving of recognition or believe your own accomplishments deserve appreciation, we invite you to submit entries or self-nominate for the Open Category Awards. The submissions for the Open Category Awards will remain open until August 31, 2023.
Change Agent Award
This award is about celebrating an ally or DE&I advocate who has proven themselves to be an exceptional role model in championing gender and inclusion efforts, and has had an impact.
Gender Equality Initiative of the year Award
This award recognises the best initiative for improving gender equality in the workplace over the last 18 months that has either already achieved results or is innovative and has potential for long-term deployment.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions or need assistance, we’re here to help. Reach out to our education team at email@example.com. We’re here to ensure a seamless nomination process for all.
We’re looking forward to receiving your nominations and seeing you at this year’s LEAD Network Awards ceremony.
The LEAD Network Europe Team
*Europe refers to the geographical area including Turkey and the UK.
** Please kindly note that partner companies are responsible for covering the expenses of the award winners as part of their delegation. However, for individual members who are not affiliated with a partner company, it is important to be aware that they will be responsible for covering their own conference expenses, including travel, conference entry, and accommodation.