Turning our individual or company skills
and behaviors into SuperPowers
to eliminate gender inequality – now.
We each have the power within ourselves
to make gender equality and inclusion a reality by taking actions,
every day, however small we may think they are.
Why the SuperPowersNow Initiative
The SuperPowersNow initiative helps the LEAD Network to fulfil its mission and is especially important in times like these to drive the right decisions and actions for gender equality.
- By equipping individual members to discover their skills as powers to unleash action.
- By creating a platform to educate, share and promote the right skills and behaviours.
- By activating through the LEAD Network channels SuperPowers as a movement for driving collective action in the industry.
What are SuperPowers
- Opportunities: give time, focus and attention to gender diversity, enabling equality to rise
- Expectations: set individual and organisation targets on enacting gender equality & inclusion and track progress
- Habits: share and reinforce new practices to drive gender parity turning them into new habits
- Beliefs: challenge, inspire and help change to a gender parity mind set
- Courage: help and inspire individuals to strive for what’s possible.
How do I start?
Learn about your SuperPowers – how to use them and how to make them stronger.
What are your SuperPowers?
Encourage other people to use them too.
Start making a difference every day… in your team, in your organisation, across your industry… and in your daily life
Watch or Listen to our
Doing not Trying – SuperPowersNOW in action webinar