LEAD Network Education Committee Webinar
Confidence Matters-How Nielsen is growing the next generation of Women Leaders
February 25th, 13.00 – 14.00 CET
Launched in January 2011, WIN (Women in Nielsen) was established to shape and sustain an inclusive business culture that values the talents and perspectives of women.
During this webinar, Nielsen WIN Europe reveals how local and national WIN chapters deliver targeted development sessions and mentoring opportunities that connect members with senior leaders and peers.Additionally, Nielsen shares the ‘how to tips’ to set up such an employee resource group (ERG) incl opportunities and challenges, as well as how Nielsen from the top works with confidence.
This Webinar is hosted by the LEAD Network and is part of our Best Practice Campaign called “All about Confidence”
- Myriam Vidalon, Vice President, Diversity Programs, Nielsen
- Cecilie Westh, Managing Director Nordics & WIN Executive sponsor Europe, Nielsen
- Regine Mechulan, Director, BASES Product Leadership & WIN Leader UK, Nielsen
- Leanne Plumbe, Senior Project Manager – Client Engagement & WIN Leader UK, Nielsen
- Jocelyn Colyer, Talent Engagement and Development, Nielsen
- Rachael Noon, Client Delivery Lead (FMCG Global Client Group), Nielsen