Lead 2 Lead Kickoff Meeting
On 21st June, LEAD Network’s Turkey Chapter held a Lead 2 Lead Kickoff Meeting where new mentors and mentees had the opportunity for an initiation into the Network and gained educational insights.
This initiative is a joint effort by Ferah Lök (Founder of Power of Happiness), Aysun Zaman (Turkey Chapter Chair) and Füsun Tavus Mumcu (Partner Engagement Director at LEAD Network).
A primary objective of the program is to support our members’ development process by introducing leaders of the Retail and Consumer Goods sectors and creating networking and opportunities for them to share experiences. The program also aims to create awareness among male leaders within the sector. In addition, we aim to support our mentees so that they can:
- Gain a wider perspective on their careers and current positions
- Reflect on their perspective and develop new viewpoints
- Have access to opportunities for deriving new information, experience and networking
- Enhance their ability to cope with difficult situations, find the crux of problems and provide solutions
The second term L2L program mentors who agreed to devote their time and experience are:
- Adrian Lancu – CFO, P&G
- Ali FuatOrhonoglu – CSO, Unilever
- AytenErcevik – GMA, CarrefourSA
- BaharOzurun – Former CEO, KasapDoner
- Banu Arıduru – GM, Little Ceasears
- Bulent Gurcan – GM, TeknoSA
- Cem Rodoslu – CEO, Migros
- Didem Aydın – GM, Zorlu Real Estate Development
- Didem Sekerel Erdogan – GM, Nielsen
- ErdemCakir – GM, Nestle
- HalilErdogmus – GM, e-bebek
- Mehmet Nane – GM, Pegasus Airlines
- Meliha Seyhan – CFO & CIO Lila Group
- Murat Mutlu – GM, Johnson & Johnson
- Piero Mirra– GM, Barilla
L2L Mentoring Program is accredited by European Mentoring and Coaching Counsel (EMCC) Turkey. It captures the process of matching up mentor and mentees and initiates the interviews all the way through to progress reviews.
Event – Trip to Trilye
On 22nd June, LEAD Network Turkey’s Event and Membership Committee organized the first trip to the town of Trilye in Bursa. It is city close to Istanbul, with a rich history and many delicacies to offer.
It was a great opportunitiy to escape from the city and network in a relaxed environment. The team also visited several historical sites, museums and Mudanya Negotiation House where the Mudanya negotiation was signed during the Turkish War of Independence.