Messages from the Chapter Chair
LEAD Network Turkey chapter chair Aysun Zaman sent celebration messages for May 19 the Commemoration of Atatürk Youth and Sports Day, Ramadan Fest and Mother’s Day.
Boar Member & Committee Chair
There has been some changes in our committee chairs. You can access our current board and committees from our web site.
We continue growing together
Our total number of members has reached to 600 and the number of our corporate members has increased to 48 with our new corporate partners Dydo, Groupe SEB, Olmuksan International Paper, Philip Morris and Pladis. Please click the link.
During the month of May, we continued to bring together our valuable members and subjects that we can benefit from during the COVID-19 period with our valuable members.
- On May 12, with the valuable contribution of our members, Barry-Callebaut Turkey General Manager Neslihan Nigiz Ulak and Vice President and General Manager Turkey, Caucasus & Central Asia at Procter & Gamble Tankut Turnaoglu , we listened working from home in the perspective of CEOs during pandemic
- On May 15, Futurebright Founder and Consultant learn a lot of valuable research results with Akan Abdula and got an answer of What’s Going on in Our Covered Mind After Corona in Turkey
- On May 22, GSK Consumer Healthcare Turkey General Manager Ozlem Kaynak and Architect Gurhan Bakirkure gave the answer of the popular topic return back to office but how including the corporating architectural solutions.
- On May 29, we got the answer to the question of how we can have a positive impact on our environment by meeting with the power within us, under the guidance of Master Certified Coach Gila A. Seritcioglu.
3rd LEAD to LEAD Mentoring Program
Application of our 3rd LEAD to LEAD Mentoring Program has been completed. Our main goal is to bring together our enthusiastic mentees with our valuable mentors who have very valuable experiences and our female leaders working in the leading companies of the industry, and to support their development in order to participate in senior management and take a more active role:
- The 3rd term of the program which will be launching on June 16 will be ended on March 2021; this period will include minimum 6 one-to-one interviews and various development activities. More detailed information about the program will be shared with our selected mentees:
LEAD Network Global Member Platform & App
Join LEAD global member platform and connect more than 7000 members of LEAD Network and share your posts on the live page !
Complete your registration from: https://leadmembers-eu.net/
If you haven’t downloaded the new mobile version please visit