LEAD Netherlands Chapter Networking Event
Monday, April 8th, 2019, 18.30-21.30 CET
3013 AL Rotterdam
THE LEAD NETWORK NETHERLANDS CHAPTER EVENT
“HOW CAN WE ALL BE ROLE MODELS?”
The LEAD Netherlands Chapter Committee kindly invites you to our first event in 2019!
The spring event with the title “How Can We All Be Role Models?” will explore the importance of role models in driving gender diversity and help us learn how to be successful role models.
18:30 – 19:00 Registration and networking session
19:00 – 19:20 Opening Ceremony:
The Welcome Message from Unilever – the Event Sponsor and a Gold Partner of the LEAD Network:
- Hanneke Faber – President Europe Unilever and Member of the Advisory Board of the LEAD Network
- Fatma Tek – Global Portfolio & R&D Operations Manager and LEAD Network Ambassador at Unilever
The Welcome Message from the LEAD Network Netherlands Chapter Chair:
- Julia Jelińska – Chair of the Netherlands Chapter of the LEAD Network
19:20 – 19:40 Keynote Speaker: Ingrid Veling – Expert Talent Management & Development and Diversity & Inclusion, Executive Coach, Chair of the Polaris Foundation
19:40 – 20:45 Workshop: “How can we ALL be role models?”
20:45 – 21:30 Networking Session
The event will take place on April 8, 2019, in Unilever Europe offices in Rotterdam (Weena 455, 3013 AL Rotterdam). Unilever is a Gold Partner of the LEAD Network and the official Sponsor of this event.
- All presentations will be delivered in English.
- The official Photographer of the Event will be Kasia Van’t Schip-Giska, the owner of Kasia Giska Photo Studio (you can find her work here: https://kasiagiska.wixsite.com/photo).
- Complimentary snacks and drinks will be provided during the networking sessions of the event.
This event is fully booked!
We are looking forward to seeing you there!