LEAD Network UK Chapter Event
Tuesday, 5th March 2019 at 15.45 GMT
Location: PepsiCo, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6U
LEAD Network UK Chapter Networking Event
The LEAD Network UK Chapter would like to kindly invite you to the Chapter event “Empowerment” on Tuesday, March 5th at 15.45 GMT in Reading hosted by PepsiCo. We will also use the opportunity to celebrate International Women’s Day ahead of 8 March #BalanceForBetter.
- 15.45 Arrival & Drinks Reception
- 16.00 Welcome & Introduction (Sue Knowles, LEAD & David Gwilliam, PepsiCo)
- 16.10 “BalanceForBetter” Interactive Workshop (Sonia Bate, Edit)
- 17.10 “Standing up for yourself” Empowerment Presentation and Q&A (Lisa Taylor, Future of London)
- 18.10 Break
- 18.30 Speaker Panel Discussion (Lisa Taylor – Future of London, BAME Speaker, David Gwilliam – PepsiCo, Nita Sharma – Global Excellence, Facilitator: Sonia Bates – Edit)
- 19.00 Close
Warm welcome and opening presentation will be provided by the hosts of the event, Sue Knowles ( Marketing/HR Director of Costco Wholesale UK and Chair of the LEAD Network) and David Gwilliam (UK Transformation Senior Director at PepsiCO).
Event Details: The event will take place in Reading at Pepsico (450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UW) and starts at 15.45 GMT. The event is fully booked.